Hand Drum Pumps for 25 Litre, 60 Litre and 200 Litre Drums and IBC Flowbins (1000 Litre)
Chemical Rotary Drum Pump Acids, Alkali's and mild Solvents
Suited for Acids, Detergents, Alkali's and most polar liquids
* Container not included. Images for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to the listed chemical compatiblity below
Sodium laureth sulfate - SLES
Do NOT use with:
Sulfuric Acid Conc
Acid Resistant Rotary Drum Pump
Ideal for transferring many organic acids, organic alcohols, detergents, and other water soluble inorganic chemicals which are compatible with pump component materials.
Made from light weight, rust resistance and good abrasion resistance materials.
- Designed for 25, 100 and 200 Litre drums and barrels
- Constructed of PP Suction Tube, Ryton Vanes and Viton Seals
- Outlet can be freely rotated from 0 - 360 degrees
- Reversible rotary action - 35 liters per minute - 2" barrel adapter - Two pieces outlet spout threaded 3/4" BSP at ends
- Maximum Viscosity: 2000SSU
- Output: Approximately 300ml per rotation
- Dry weight: 2.2kg
Do not use:
Do not use with aggressive solvents and flammable liquids.