Hand Drum Pumps for 25 Litre, 60 Litre and 200 Litre Drums and IBC Flowbins (1000 Litre)
Highest Quality Drum Pump made of Stainless Steel & PTFE
Stainless Steel Rotary Pump for Fuels, Aggressive Chemicals & Solvents
* Container not included. Images for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to the listed chemical compatiblity below
Nitric - 55%
Do NOT use with:
Stainless Steel Rotary Drum Pump
Our highest quality and most durable manually operated drum pump. Precisely machined rotor and vanes give exceptionally smooth draw and absolute ease of operation.
Ideal for dispensing fuels, harsh chemicals, solvents, ketones, aliphatics, aromatics and oils.
Constructed entirely of 304 Stainless Steel (SS Rotor, SS Pump housing, SS Uptake shaft) with PTFE Vanes and Gasket.
- Designed for 25, 100 and 200 Litre drums and barrels
- Constructed of 304 Stainless Steel with PTFE/Viton Vanes
- Outlet can be freely rotated from 0 - 360 degrees
- Reversible rotary action - 35 liters per minute - 2" barrel adapter - Two pieces outlet spout threaded 3/4" BSP at ends
- Maximum Viscosity: 3000SSU
- Output: Approximately 300ml per rotation
- Dry weight: 4.2kg
Do not use:
Not Recommended for Use With: Please see compatibility list